Security

  • CALBIRDS-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2011
      One of our member's email account has been compromised. This account has been restricted and the owner has been notified of the problem.

      Never reply publicly to such messages, and never quote the contents. That only makes the problem worse. The messages have been removed.

      Remember it is your responsibility to secure your computer system. Further discussion or questions about internet security are OFF TOPIC here. This thread is closed.

      Good birding.