We Need Help! Christmas Counts Shoshone-China Ranch -Death Valley-Ash Meadows

  • Len Warren
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      Dear Birders,
      Shoshone Village-China Ranch will host our first Christmas Count.
      on Sunday Dec 18th. We
      We are trying to piggy back the dates with :

      Ash Meadows Christmas Count Friday (Dec 16th )
      Contact Sam Skalak
      samuel_skalak@...
      775-372-5435

      Death Valley Christmas Count Saturday(Dec 17th) counts.
      Contact Linda Manning
      linda_manning@...
      760-768-3252
      Shoshone-Tecopa-China Ranch Christmas Count Sunday( Dec 18th)
      Contact Len Warren
      birdman88.com@...
      760-852-1001

      Please let me know of anyone who might help in any of the 3 local counts. We ALL
      need participants desperately.

      Beginners are encouraged to join in.

      I need a good birder to lead the China Ranch count.

      Any ideas on who we might recruit?
      Thanks,
      Len Warren
      Staff Naturalist