DUSKY-CAPPED FLYCATCHER in Shoshone Wetlands Sat Nov 5 , at 1pm

  • Len Warren
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2011
      Hi Birders,
      We came across a good one today. While birding on the BLUE TRAIL in Shoshone,CA, we spotted a DUSKY-CAPPED FLYCATCHER! This bird was vocalizing and the calls that we heard match up with Dusky-capped Flycatcher.We have confirmed this ID by sending photos up the ladder.
      I've got great video and photos and will get to work to post them for those interested.
      Also the WOOD THRUSH is still here in Shoshone Village.

      Len warren
      Shoshone Village, CA
      92384

      shoshonevillage.com