Black Vulture still present Thurs Oct 20

  • Robert Hewitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2011
      Birders,
      Today around 3:15 soaring with a kettle of about 20 TVs I was able to pretty easily pick out the BLACK VULTURE from Santa Ana Road (park outside to save $10)which is just down the east side of Lake Casitas in Ventura County. Amazingly it was the first bird I looked at after a long drive down Hwy 33. The kettle dispersed to the north, but I did see the bird again at a distance to the north of the lake.
      Yours Rob Hewitt