Eastern Wood Pewee near Bishop, Inyo Co.

  • Kimball Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2011
      Birders:

      I have seen no mention on Calbirds of the Eastern Wood-Pewee apparently
      present for a couple of days in Birchim Canyon, just north of Bishop in
      Inyo Co. Its identification was confirmed (by plumage, structure and,
      most importantly, vocalizations) yesterday, 26 October by Parkers,
      Heindels, Jon Dunn, et el.. I know nothing more about the bird - check
      the Eastern Sierra listserve. Just a messenger.

      Kimball

      Kimball L. Garrett

      Ornithology Collections Manager

      900 Exposition Blvd.