Re: [CALBIRDS] Marsh Sandpiper in Ensenada

  • Monte
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2011
      Yes, of course, go for a tick mark on your list, and end up another blood (drug) cartel statistic.  Worse than burning fossil fuels for your tick mark on a piece of paper, play Russian roulette for your list total.  Even have a close friend who is extremely high on the Mexico list who says "no way" he's trying for it due to the dangers of going down there.
      You know, I hope you don't have to worry about your conscience if someone goes for the tick bird and comes back in a pine box, that is if he/she's corpse is even found.
      Maybe best to also note to use caution in 'chasing' a bird for one's list don't you think to somewhere who has a higher death rate recently from what's going on down there than Vietnam or World War I?
      Monte Taylor
      Orange County, CA