Upcoming trips & photos

  • Debra Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2011
      Howdy, Birders,

      Spaces are still available on our upcoming trips:
      OCT 14th departing from BODEGA BAY. Meet at 6 am at Port O' Bodega, boat New Sea Angler.
      OCT 15th departing from HALF MOON BAY. Meet at 7 am at Huck Finn Sportfishing's boat, New Captain Pete at Johnson Pier, Pillar Point.

      Parking is free at both ports. Bring lunch & drinks, dress warmly, wear close-toed shoes.

      Half Moon Bay is conveniently located for residents of San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the Bay Area. Allow extra driving time in the morning, due to the Pumpkin Festival traffic.

      Rare seabirds? Sure. There's a chance on any pelagic trip. Plenty of space for the photographers on these trips. I can only be reached by email, for a reservation.

      Please enjoy Todd McGrath's excellent images of our October 8th Monterey Bay trip at:

      http://shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com/2011/10/images-of-day-by-todd-mcgrath-october-8.html

      Shearwaters & Auklets Forever,
      Debi Shearwater
      AKA: "Annie Auklet" as portrayed by Angelica Huston in the movie, "The Big Year" opening October 14th at a theater near you!

      Debra Shearwater
      Shearwater Journeys, Inc.
      PO Box 190
      Hollister, CA 95024
      831.637.8527
      debi@...
      www.shearwaterjourneys.com
      www.shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com

      High Arctic: Polar Bears, Walrus & Seabirds: 28 Jun - 8 July, 2013 charter with Debi