Dark-morph Broad-winged Hawk and Blackburnian Warbler photos, Marin Headlands 7 Oct

  • Brian Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011
      Hello birders,

      I've posted a few images from yesterday's hawkwatch at Marin Headlands
      including one of the distant (unfortunately!) dark-morph Broad-winged Hawk,
      and one of the young male Blackburnian Warbler. The photos are here:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/oceanites/

      The complete eBird checklist is here:

      Thanks

      Brian