Re: [CALBIRDS] bird info needed

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2011
      Ron,

      The Dana Point Headlands are an easy place to see CA Gnatcatchers. I
      took a client there on Tuesday and saw about 10.

      At 02:31 PM 10/5/2011, maertzr wrote:
      >Hi
      >Can the CALIFORNIA GNATCATHER be found this time of year or is it only
      >in breeding season? Where are several good places to find this bird?

      Good birding,

      Steve Sosensky,
      SoCA Bird Guides <steve at sosensky.com> www.sosensky.com/guides
      Nature Photos www.sosensky.com/nature_photos.htm
      Optics4Birding <steve at optics4birding.com> www.optics4birding.com
      Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 949-269-2161 33.56485 N, 117.72205 W