Inyo

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2011
      Hi,

      On Thurs, Sept 29, two Black-tailed Gnatcatchers were in Panamint Valley south of Indian Ranch, which I believe is further north than the species is currently known to be present in Inyo County. On Fri, the grassy understory of the date palm grove east of the solar complex at Furnace Creek Ranch held copious numbers of sparrows and a Lark Bunting.

      Jim Pike
      Hunt Bch