Test your birding mettle--take the eBird Fall Photo Quiz

  • Brian Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2011
      Birders

      We've posted a rather fun and challenging bird quiz on eBird that I'm sure
      you'll enjoy, including a few gems from California. Extra credit to those
      who get subspecies correct on #10!

      See quiz here:

      http://ebird.org/content/ebird/news/fall2011quiz

      Feel free to pass this on to regional lists, it's open to everyone.

      Thanks

      Brian

      --
      *Brian L. Sullivan