Time change for Pixley survey

  • Dan Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2002
      All,

      In re-calculating the time change and its effect on dawn, please plan to
      meet for the Pixley NWR survey (see post of 4 April) at 7:00 am, rather than
      at the 5:00 am suggested in the earlier email.

      I'll figure this out one of these years...

      Perhaps because of the original pre-dawn meeting time, interest has not been
      overwhelming. Please continue to RSVP to me, but I may cancel if I don't
      hear from more people.

      Dan Cooper
      Audubon California
      Los Angeles