Re: Connecticut and Mourning Warblers at Pt Reyes

  • Louis Libert
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2011
      Went to Fish Docks at Chimney Rock in Point Reyes this morning. A group of 5 of us saw the Connecticut Warbler around 10am. It was mostly in the Pines beyond the resident house on the right side of the road. We saw it on and off for about a half hour until it flew down the hill in the direction of the docks. We were unable to find it after that. No sign of the Mourning or Blackpoll Warblers as of 12pm when I left.

      Good luck!
      Louis Libert
      Oakland, CA