Sandpipers

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2011
      Thank you for the vaux's swift info. I am planning to chase that one this evening.

      Not sure if they are in town yet but I am also looking for a surfbird in the Monterey, Bodega Bay area. Too early? Also If time allows I could go north for rock sandpiper. Any suggestions on good locations for either of these would be a big help. If I can't chase them now I can always go after them on my way back from AK in October. Thanks again all.
      Cheers,
      Matt Stenger
      Hamilton, OH