Re: [CALBIRDS] Vaux's Swift

  • Rusty Scalf
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2011
      Last weekend there were about 800 of them roosting at the McNear Brick &
      Block stacks near San Rafael, Marin County. That number has sure to have
      grown. Go to one of the online mapping services and look up McNear
      Brickyard Road, San Rafael, CA 94901

      The swifts show up ~7 P.M.

      Rusty Scalf
      Berkeley, CA