Ventura Scissor-tailed Flycatcher

  • ms.townsley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      I've just returned from a successful trip to Cañada Larga Road off Highway 33. We started looking at the 1.5 mile marker and made stops until Don DesJardine pulled up and informed us that the SCISSOR-TAILED FLYCATCHER was being seen just past the 2.5 mile marker up the road. It was working its way down the fenceline to the west as we watched.

      Michelle Townsley
      Ventura, California