birders SongFinder 4 sale

  • Sally Walters & Don Schmoldt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2011
      I am selling my (bird) SongFinder, which is "an advanced digital device aimed at bird enthusiasts who suffer from high frequency hearing loss and who are unable to hear high-pitched bird songs in their natural surroundings". It was used it only a few times. It includes User's Manual and original accessories.

      Check the web site below.
      http://www.naturesound.com/songfinder/songfinder.html

      I am asking $550 (New $750), or best offer.

      If you are interested, please give us a call at (916) 739-6465, or cell (916) 710-1077.

      I needed more than just the higher frequencies.

      Don

      Sally Walters & Don Schmoldt
      Sacramento CA
      BajaOwl@...