7/15 Humboldt Little Stint

  • QuiAvisPetit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2011
      Hey birders,
      This morning at about 11am Rob Hewitt and I found an adult LITTLE STINT at Crab Park in Humboldt County. For out-of-towners, get off hwy 101 in Loleta and take Copenhagen Rd West until it dead ends at the river. The bird was foraging with other peeps right off the parking area. Despite many hours of searching we were unable to relocate it, but will try again tomorrow. Sorry for the late post, its been a long day.

      Daryl Coldren
      Eureka