Monterey Seabirds next Saturday

  • Roger Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2011
      Ahoy Calbirders,

      Monterey Seabirds will kick off our ninth fall season with a pelagic
      trip on Saturday, August 20.

      We've had some excellent trips the third week of August in years past.
      The big highlights being a WEDGE-TAILED SHEARWATER in '08 and CRAVERI'S
      MURRLELET in '04. We have also recorded COOK'S PETREL ('09), MANX
      SHEARWATER ('08) and LAYSAN ALBATROSS ('08). Trip reports on our website
      will tell you what else you might get to see:
      http://www.montereyseabirds.com/SeabirdTripReports.htm

      Matthew Dodder, Martijn Verdoes and Blake Matheson will be on board as
      spotters.

      Once again we offer a fourth trip free for taking three all day trips in
      the calendar year with local birders in mind.

      Cost for this all day trip is $120. You can register online at
      http://www.montereyseabirds.com
      or call 831 375-4658 to reserve your spot.

      Hope you can make it!
      Roger Wolfe for Monterey Seabirds
      Soquel Canyon, CA