Hlaf Moon Bay Pelagic Photos - Shearwater Journeys

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 6:07 PM
      Birders,

      I have uploaded about 30 photos from last weekend's three excellent Shearwater Journeys Half Moon Bay Pelagics to my Flickr site. They are in the Half Moon Bay set. I have included a flight shot of the Great SHearwater in he set. The link is below. There are also photos from North Carolina and pelagic photos on the site. The link is below.

      The 2011 CA pelagic season is off to a great start.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/35719772@N06/

      Todd McGrath
      SKUA@...
      Calabasas CA