Monterey Seabird trip this Sat.

  • Roger Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2011
      Thanks to the quick response of those on Mbb and Calbird our half day
      trip scheduled for this Saturday, July 23 is ON. In fact there are only
      a few spaces still available call 831 375 4658 or online reg available
      at http://www.montereyseabirds.com

      Don Roberson, Tim Amaral and the megararity magnet Martijn Verdoes will
      be on board as spotters.

      I wanted to thank everyone who emailed me privately to say they like the
      idea of the half day trips.

      I did get some sad news regarding the best solution to seasickness I
      know of (aside from land that is). Apparently Hope Pharmaceutical has
      stopped manufacturing the drug Scopace. See the Monterey Seabirds blog
      for more info. The thread starts here:
      http://montereyseabirding.blogspot.com/2011/07/igoogle.html

      Regards to all,
      Roger Wolfe for Monterey Seabirds