SLO County Pelagic Trip

  • Michael D. Stiles
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2011
      When: Saturday, September 10, 2011, from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM.

      Where: Out of Port San Luis, Avila Beach, CA heading out toward the Santa Lucia Banks, but going wherever the birds are, all within San Luis Obispo County waters. Expect a good variety of sea mammals also.

      Boat: The 65 ft “Pacific Horizon”. which has a hot galley.

      Leaders: Tom Edell, Brad Schram, and Curtis Marantz, all expert and experienced pelagic trip leaders.

      Cost: per person $100.

      Applications: Email Mike Stiles (mstiles@...) for application. There has been a waiting list the last 3 years so sign up early, and we would like to fill the boat by August 10th.

      Thank you.

      Mike Stiles
      Los Osos, CA
    • Michael D. Stiles
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 25, 2014
        WHEN: Saturday, October 4th
        TIME: 7:00am - 3:00pm
        WHERE: Out of Avila Beach
        COST: $110

        It's time once again for our annual Morro Coast Audubon pelagic trip.

        We will depart from Port San Luis-Avila Beach on the 68’ Sea Angler for an eight hour birding excursion and will stay in San Luis Obispo County waters. The boat has a hot galley and food will be available.

        Leaders again this year are the eminently qualified Brad Schram, Curtis Marantz, and Tom Edell.

        Please email Mike Stiles <mstiles@...> to receive information and sign-up sheets. You will be placed on the passenger list in the order in which I receive your check and sign-up form. Beat the rush. Sign up today.

        Thank you,

        Mike Stiles
        Los Osos
      • Michael D. Stiles
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13, 2015
          WHEN: Saturday, September 26
          TIME: 7:00am - 3:00pm
          WHERE: Out of Avila Beach
          COST: $110

          It's time once again for our annual MCAS pelagic trip.

          We will depart from Port San Luis-Avila Beach on the 68’ Avenger for an eight hour birding excursion and will stay in San Luis Obispo County waters. The boat has a hot galley and food will be available.