Sand plover still NO

  • Gary Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2011
      As of about 9:00 Monday the Sand Plover is still not being seen.

      Pleasant prod to birders out there - negative information is important information. If I had known last night even that the bird was not performing Sunday, I would not have burned 40 gallons of gas driving down from San Francisco. I'm on my iPhone at the site right this second sending this message - it's really helpful and easy nowadays to keep info up to date.

      Gary Meyer
      San Francisco