Fwd: [sjbirds] UPLAND SANDPIPER, Waverly Rd, SJ Co.

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2011
      bird is still there this morning....calling at 5:20 am.

      John Sterling

      26 Palm Ave
      Woodland, CA 95695
      530 908-3836
      jsterling@...

      www.sterlingbirds.com (photos, classes, tours, county birding)

      Begin forwarded message:

    • Mnfreeman@earthlink.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2011
        Hi Birders

        The Lesser Sand-plover is still present in Orange County:

        Bolsa Chica near Harriet Wieder Park.

        Mary & Nick Freeman
        Glendale, CA