Upland Sandpiper San Joaquin County

  • John Sterling
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2011
      There is an Upland Sandpiper right now on Waverly Road in San Joaquin County. Linda Pittman called me and sent me the link below to the photos.

      good luck....it may stick around at this late date (may be too late for a migrant?)

      Remember that this is a diurnal migrant (it won't leave tonight) so if you try in the morning, get there at dawn just in case it decides to migrate north tomorrow morning......

      I'll forward the link to the mapped location once I receive it.

      John

      John Sterling

      26 Palm Ave
      Woodland, CA 95695