photo of Eastern Kingbird seen 6/14/11 at the DWP off Jawbone Canyon Rd.

  • Ken and Brenda Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2011
      Today, Tuesday, 6/14/11, at 3:00PM, we saw an Eastern Kingbird at the DWP which is private property on the eastern Kern desert. The Eastern Kingbird was seen close to the fence which is next to Jawbone Canyon Rd.
      We were able to see the bird by standing on the dirt shoulder and looking thru the fence. The bird was seen mainly in the shaded area to the left of a small white trailer.

      Jawbone Canyon Rd. intersects with Highway 14 in Kern County.

      Ken took a photo of the Eastern Kingbird which has been put in Calbirds photo section into the album labeled Birds.

      Ken and Brenda Kyle
      Bakersfield