Sneak Peek into Condor Express, Searcher and Grande

  • thunefeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2011
      If you've been wondering what it's like on a pelagic trip from SoCal, you can get a "sneak peek" inside and onboard our three primary vessels: SEARCHER, GRANDE, and CONDOR EXPRESS.
      http://tinyurl.com/pelagics-sneak-peek

      Come on out and ride along with us in real life or virtually! It's loads of fun and we never know "for-sure" what to expect out there. Every trip begins as a blank canvas. By the time we return to the harbor, a rich tapestry of unique sights, sounds and experiences has been woven – and it's always a surprise.

      Summer and fall are exciting months for pelagic birding in Southern California with the arrival of various species like tropicbirds and storm-petrels and the late-summer and fall migration of tubenoses.

      There will be at least one trip a month from San Diego or Santa Barbara into the mysterious deep through October. Debi Shearwater's trips from central California also kick into gear August – October.

      The entire SoCal pelagic birding trip schedule with details, trip reports, and video montages can be found at www.socalbirding.com. Debi Shearwater's schedule is at www.shearwaterjourneys.com/

      Come on out with us to see what's out there….

      W. Terry Hunefeld, Encinitas
      Life is short. Seabird often.
      In memory of Luke Cole and Mike San Miguel

      Southern California Seabirding Trips
      by: Buena Vista Audubon Society
      http://www.SoCalBirding.com
      Los Coronados Islands & Nine Mile Bank
      all the way to the edge of the Continental Shelf

      A Few Of Our Seabird & Marine Mammal Adventures:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC4qRYFdjXo
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABXQwF2vD2w
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8UdCYAOax0
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyb8fBCsP0s