Common Crane seen this morning

  • QuiAvisPetit@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2011
      Hey birders,
      John Sterling just informed me that the COMMON CRANE is being seen now in the same location previously described. Below are Alan's directions from yesterday.

      > Bird is easily seen from Lakeview Drive which turns off of Lake Earl Drive
      about 3 miles north of Crescent City. On Lakeview, go to the last house on
      your right before the lake. Just past this is a pasture between the house
      and a line of Sitka Spruce along the lake edge. Bird foraging in this field.

      Good birding,
      Daryl Coldren
      Eureka