birding site near Anaheim???

  • hamelyah
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      Hi all,

      I am an avid birder/bird photographer in Anaheim this week for a conference. I have a car and am looking for possible birding within an hour's drive. Would be absolutely delighted if anyone could send me some suggestions. I have been pleasantly surprised in the past at how many cool postings do come from this area.

      Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

      Beth Hamel
      Morgan Hill