Brown Shrike chase tomorrow (Monday 11 Apr)

  • thomas.miko@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011
      Howdy,birders!
      I am leaving Claremont, LA County, tomorrow morning (Monday April 11th) to
      drive straight to Arcata, for the Brown Shrike. My wife and kids were
      supposed to go with me, but my 6 year old has come down with a cold, and my
      wife said, "Just go!"
      Anybody want to join me?
      I will be at the following number until 11:30 p.m.:
      (909) 625-8376

      Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless