Brown Shrike McKinleyville

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2011
      The Brown Shrike was still at Vista Point Ponds yesterday on March 9. I watched it from 9:30 to 10:30. Most of the time it was about 50 yards out from the bluff trail midway between the ponds roaming around staying in the tops of the bare willows. When I left, it had moved to the furthest willows just before the sand dunes and grass about 75 yards west of the trail. It stayed about 5 feet off the ground the entire time.

      Dave Bengston, Ukiah