New birds

  • Bird Uganda Safaris
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011
      Dear All,
      Thank you all who had time to respond to my email. I realise there are
      several parrots in this area that are not on the ABA list.
      Yesterday I had a successiful birding time with Steve Ritt. The weather
      wasnt really very good for birding but we braved the rain and went birding
      around San Diego.

      On my US list I added on Large Billed Sparrow, Belding Sparrow, Black
      bellied plover, Brant, Northern Pintail, Heermann's gull, Glaucous gull,
      Western Gull, Black Turnstone, Surfbird, Black Skimmer, Townsend's warbler,
      and Red Masked parakeet

      Steve is very very good bird guide. How know how to explain and show the
      different details on every species. Those leaving around San Diego, dont
      miss a chance of birding with him.

      Ia now at Martinez San Francisco watching the Dark Eyed Junco with brown
      back, brown flanks.

      Good birding

      Herbert Byaruhanga

      --