Brown Shrike (Humboldt)

  • Ken Burton
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2011
      The BROWN SHRIKE was still there this morning, at the southwest corner
      of the south pond. The gate below Vista Point was open.

      Ken Burton
      Arcata
    • Ken Burton
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27 7:32 PM
        This morning the BROWN SHRIKE was still at the Vista Point ponds in
        McKinleyville. I found it in the willows at the north end of the south
        pond after a lengthy search.

        Ken Burton
        Arcata