Brown Shrike and Laysan Albatross sightings

  • Joe and Poody
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2011
      We saw the Brown Shrike yesterday morning, 3/4, at the southwestern end of the south pond. The shrike was foraging in vegetation including the pampas grass and leafless shrubs. It frequently chose perches low to the ground. Also yesterday we saw the Laysan Albatross at Point Arena harbor. Many thanks to those who responded to our question about its presence there.

      Joe Regan and Poody McLaughlin
      Missoula, Montana