Looking ford birds on the way to the brown shrike

  • Spirit Wing
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2011
      I am currently in the throws of a big year and am planning on traveling up the coast of CA on my way to see the brown shrike. I am coming from Tucson and planning on taking a few days to get get North. Any suggestions on "can't miss" birding areas along the way would be a great help.

      Check out my Blog at www.716birds.com
      Email me directly at 716birds@...

      Thanks,

      Matt Stenger, Hamilton, Ohio