Point Arena Laysan Albatross question

  • Joe and Poody
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011
      Is it still around? We're in northern CA, visiting from Montana, and are unable to find recent reports of sightings of the Laysan. Thanks.
    • Wayland Augur
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011
        Al was present at Point Arena Sunday 2/27/2011.

        Skip Augur
        Chico CA

      • Richard Kuehn
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011
          I checked for ’Al’ twice in the past 2 days and did not see him – once in
          the morning Tuesday and yesterday at ~4:30 p.m.

          There were 2 molting juvenile White-winged Scoters in the cove yesterday,
          but otherwise only the usual suspects.

          HTH-Rich

          Richard Kuehn

          WindandSea at The Sea Ranch