North American Birds - Winter 2010-2011

  • Guy McCaskie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      County Coordinators/Contributors:

      The Winter Season (1 December through 28 February) has ended, and we
      solicit reports for inclusion in the Southern California Region of NORTH
      AMERICAN BIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic
      order followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North
      American Birds 1998 and supplements) and the American Birding Association
      (7th edition of the ABA Checklist, 2008). Reports of species included on the
      California
      Bird Records Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of California Birds
      2005, obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at 1359 Solano Drive,
      Pacifica, CA 94044 <http://www.californiabirds.org
      <http://www.californiabirds.org/> > must be accompanied by documentation
      (written description, photographs, etc.). Similar documentation should also
      accompany reports of species unusual for the location or season. Full
      names, with all initials, should be used in the reports (this reduces the
      potential for different observers having the same initials, and makes it
      simpler to acknowledge contributors).

      Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Coordinators (listed below)
      or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior
      to 21 March 2011. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

      David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
      736 Cieneguitas, # F
      Santa Barbara, CA 93110
      <mailto: <mailto:davcompton%40earthlink.net> davcompton@...

      Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
      46 8th Street
      Cayucos, CA 93430
      <mailto: <mailto:tedell%40aol.com> tedell@...

      Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
      900 Exposition Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90007
      <mailto: <mailto:kgarrett%40nhm.org> kgarrett@...

      John F. Green (Riverside County)
      3120 Mount Vernon Ave.
      Riverside, CA 92507-3140
      <mailto: <mailto:bewickwren%40earthlink.net> bewickwren@...

      Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
      PO Box 400
      Big Pine, CA 93513
      <mailto: <mailto:tjheindel%40aol.com> tjheindel@...

      Kelli Heindel-Levinson (Kern County)

      1819 Locust Ravine

      Bakersfield, CA 93306
      <mailto: <mailto:KKHeindel@...> KKHeindel@...

      Oscar Johnson (Ventura County)
      P.O. Box 21903
      Santa Barbara, CA 93121
      <mailto:henicorhina@...

      Alexander E. Koonce (San Bernardino County)
      1357 Paige Lane
      Redlands, CA 92373-6878
      <mailto:sandy_koonce@...

      Guy McCaskie (Imperial County)
      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932
      <mailto;guymcc@...

      Douglas R. Willick (Orange County)
      236 S Batavia St #E
      Orange CA 92868
      <mailto: <mailto:Doug.Willick%40tcb.aecom.com> Doug.Willick@...

      We thank you in advance for your time and effort to contribute to NAB.

      Guy McCaskie

      Secretary CBRC

      guymcc@...