San Benito County: Eastern Phoebe Continues

  • Debra Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      Howdy, Birders,

      At 2:10 pm today, the EASTERN PHOEBE continued on Santa Ana Valley
      Road, exactly at mile post marker 3.02. I found it easily. However,
      it does tend to move around quite a bit. On February 6th, it took it
      was nowhere in sight, a MERLIN instead sitting in the tree where the
      phoebe usually sits! However, I did find it on the ag land fence that
      day. Both Black and Say's Phoebes are around. Today, two CASSIN'S
      KINGBIRDS were on a perpendicular fence line, just north of the
      phoebe spot.

      Images from February 5th by Sophie Webb can be found at:

      http://shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com/2011/02/san-benito-county-
      panoche-valley-feb-5.html

      Happy Trails,
      Debi Shearwater

      Debra Shearwater
      Shearwater Journeys, Inc.
      PO Box 190
      Hollister, CA 95024
      831.637.8527
      debi@...
      www.shearwaterjourneys.com
      www.shearwaterjourneys.blogspot.com

      SVALBARD: High Arctic Seabirds & Polar Bears, Walrus: 8-18 July &
      18-28 July, 2012