Article on "Getting Others onto that Bird" - Final Version

  • Chuck & Lillian
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2011
      To all birders:

      About 2 weeks ago we sent out a link to our article It's Right There...In the Green Tree! Getting Others onto that bird.
      We received a number of suggestions from birders and have updated the article, which can be found here:
      http://smbasblog.wordpress.com/2011/02/06/it%E2%80%99s-right-there%E2%80%A6in-the-green-tree-getting-others-onto-that-bird-2/

      A shortened version of it is also on the ABA website at: http://blog.aba.org/2011/02/its-right-there-in-the-green-tree.html

      If you want to make a copy for your own use or for your bird group, you should be able to do so by a copy-and-paste directly from either website. If you are unable to do this, drop me a line and I'll send you a MS WORD document of it.

      Chuck Almdale & Lillian Johnson
      North Hills, Ca.
      Santa Monica Bay Audubon Society