Videos of Lesser Black-backed Gull, Brown Shrike, etc.

  • Chris Conard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2011
      Folks,

      I have finally updated my Flickr site with photos and videos of some
      highlight species over the past few months. While not spectacular, many of
      these, especially the short videos, of birds such as the continuing Lesser
      Black-backed Gull in Sacramento, the Brown Shrike, the Ivory Gull, and local
      highlights (Harris's Sparrow and Eastern Phoebe in Sacramento) might be of
      interest:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/conardc/sets/72157601904427198/detail/

      Most of these are also mapped on the site, so the exact location can be
      seen.

      Chris Conard
      Saramento