Brown Shrike 1/26

  • warbler@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      Birders...

      We were lucky to observe the shrike shortly after arrival from 8:50-9:45AM. Shortly after that, two birders arrived and walked directly into the shrike's habitat. Bird was extremely cooperative up to that point. Birders departing at 11:30 were unable to relocate the bird as a result. As previously suggested please keep your distance. wait at the described location, and you WILL see the bird!

      K Perry (Morro Bay)
      L. Lee (Lake Forest)