California Bird Festivals through August, 2011

  • Chuck & Lillian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2011
      Santa Monica Bay Audubon's blog site has an annual posting of all the California Bird Festivals.
      We have just updated it, with links to the festivals web pages.
      Bird festivals are fun. If you haven't been to one, you should try it.
      If anyone finds an error, or a festival we missed, drop me a line or leave a comment on the blogsite.
      http://smbasblog.wordpress.com/2010/09/16/california-bird-festivals-2010-2011/

      Chuck Almdale
      North Hills, Ca.
      Santa Monica Bay Audubon Society