Black Vulture in Buellton

  • Brian Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17 8:10 AM
      Birders

      While heading to the CBRC meeting on Friday I had a Black Vulture at the
      south end of Industrial Way in Buellton around noon. I was able to get some
      photos and video of the bird. It was soaring with some Turkey Vultures that
      were just getting up off to the south, and then it drifted off to the north
      and west. Seems likely that one could easily refind the bird if they got
      there at the right time of day (e.g., late morning when vultures begin to
      get up and soar). This is likely the same individual that was last seen in
      Nov??? in the Santa Barbara area.

      Thanks

      Brian

      --