RE: [CALBIRDS] RFI recent sightings of Tufted Duck

  • Tal Roberts
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 16, 2011
      Doug, Ken & John,

      Thanks for the time and effort to send me the good info...

      Very grateful...will follow through.

      Thanks again,

      Tal

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 18, 2011
        The Tufted Duck at Lake Mendocino MEN has not been reported since January
        2nd. The original group of scaup that is was hanging out with was still
        in the vicinity from January 2nd to 5th and beyond, and they may still be
        there, but the Tufted Duck seems to have disappeared.