A few photos of possible Purple Sandpiper, Humboldt County

  • martin@sierrabirdbum.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2011
      I have only had time to look at a few of the photos I took yesterday of
      the bird Jon Dunn thought might possibly be a Purple Sandpiper. I
      wanted to get them up quickly so people could see what we were looking
      at.

      They are on my website (address below) -- click on the first link in the
      left column ("Recent Photos") and that will take you to a page with
      three photos.

      I'll get some more up there tonight.

      Of course, the complete set in maximum resolution will be forwarded to
      the CBRC.

      Martin
      Martin Meyers
      email: Martin (...AT...) SierraBirdbum.com
      Photo website: http://SierraBirdbum.com
      Truckee, CA