Pasadena Audubon Society Grant and Scholarship Program

  • Ron Cyger
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2011
      Pasadena Audubon Society Grant and Scholarship Program

      Each year Pasadena Audubon Society provides thousands of dollars in grants
      and scholarships to groups and individuals that are engaged in work that
      further the goals of the Pasadena Audubon Society.

      Pasadena Audubon Society considers applications twice a year, with deadlines
      of October 15 and March 15. final decisions are made two months after each
      deadline. $4,000 will be available for grants submitted by March 15, 2011.

      There are three categories of grants that will be considered:

      � SCHOLARSHIPS TO HELP SUPPORT PASADENA AREA BIRDERS, TEACHERS, AND OTHERS
      TO ATTEND CONFERENCES, CLASSES, WORKSHOPS OR TO STUDY ORNITHOLOGY.

      � RESEARCH GRANTS FOR COLLECTING DATA ON BIRDS, BIRDING, HABITAT
      CONSERVATION, AND EDUCATION. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO PROJECTS IN
      SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUT NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES WILL ALSO BE
      CONSIDERED.

      � GRANTS FOR SPECIFIC PROJECTS OR UNRESTRICTED DONATIONS FOR GENERAL SUPPORT
      TO ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE MISSIONS SIMILAR TO THOSE OF PASADENA AUDUBON
      SOCIETY.

      There are specific formats and requirements for grant applications. Full
      details of the program can be found on the Pasadena Audubon web site at
      http://www.pasadenaaudubon.org/grants. Questions and submissions can be
      sent to: Grants@....

      We invite you to apply for a Pasadena Audubon Society grant.

    • Ron Cyger
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2011
        Just a reminder - the current Pasadena Audubon grant period ends March 15th.

        Cheers,

        Ron Cyger
        Pasadena Audubon Society