Re: [CALBIRDS] Taiga Bean Goose (Imperial County) continues

  • David Blue
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2011
      Thanks, Chet for your excellent directions.

      Between 4 and 4:30 PM today (Friday, the 7th) the Taiga Bean Goose was still
      present south of the Salton Sea on Vendel Road north of Bannister Road. It
      was at the first large pond on the right (east) with a group of eight
      Greater White-fronted Geese. There is a large stack of hay on the east side
      of the road and it was southeast of there in front of the right side of the
      pond, and behind all the Snow Geese. It was near some farm equipment.