Re: [CALBIRDS] Brown Shrike continues

  • Ken Burton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2011
      In regard to the bird's distance from the airport, it's MUCH closer than
      these motels. You could walk to the bird, but not to these motels, from
      the airport. However, the only closer lodging is the Holiday Inn
      Express next to the airport. It wouldn't be all that difficult to fly
      in and see the bird without renting a car if you stayed there, and in
      fact there's decent bus service between the airport and the other
      motels.

      Ken Burton
      Arcata