Re: [CALBIRDS] Brown Shrike continues below the Highway 101 Vista Point in McKinleyville, CA

  • tsuru8@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2011
      Hi Ken,

      Thx but I have followed all the posts but did not see this detail like what was posted honestly.

      Many have spoken abt ponds but reading his post tells me that if I were to drive the trip frm so cal I would get there then have to find these ponds. It was an excellent help. As for server space, text messages are miniscule believe me, I'm an IT consultant and no very well abt servers and disk space.

      But I have not recalled one single post that gave this good amt of info and frankly I find it frustrating how on so mant rare bird posts little is provided to help with enough details such as this post had and was just trying to encourage folks to consider others in providing that help in a more detailed manner.

      I did not use names so am sorry if anyone personally feels I was belittling them.

      Monte Taylor

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile