WorldWaders Summary 2010

  • Gyorgy Szimuly/WorldWaders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Dear Birders,

      I would like to express my gratitude for those who supported WorldWaders in its first year. Thanks to admins for enabling our mails to be distributed to the members of this community. It is going to have an impact. Please read our brief summary and about the announcement on winning a beautiful shorebird book offered by WorldWaders.

      http://worldwaders.posterous.com/who-will-be-the-winner-time-to-submit-unshare

      I wish you a birdy and active 2011.

      Best wishes, Gyorgy Szimuly (Szimi)/WorldWaders